Welcome to the home of the Grand Theft Accessibility mod for Grand Theft auto V.
What does this Mod do?
This mod allows a blind or visually impaired user to do the following.
- Gain location information.
- Get absolute compass headings.
- Get nearby vehicles along with nearby pedestrians and objects.
- spawn vehicles.
- Teleport to different areas around the game world.
- Receive audible targeting tones for pedestrians and vehicles.
- Use basic trainer-like features such as god mode, vehicle god mode, and more.
What Does this Mod not do?
There are a few important things to keep in mind when using this mod.
This mod is only designed for 64-bit versions of Windows. this mod will not work on Console versions of GTA V such as versions for XBox or Play Station.
this mod will not read game menus or make the overall UI more accessible.
This mod is unable to help you play the game from beginning to end.
This mod can not be used on GTA Online due to restrictions put in place by Rockstar games.
At the moment this mod is not able to autopilot vehicles nor can it spawn body guards.
Check out a Demonstration of the Mod
Check out the video below for an overview of the mod’s features.